The TeachingOpenSource community is here to help you get started supporting student participation in open source.
- Join the mailing list - The TeachingOpenSource mailing list is the center of our community’s collaboration, and it’s where most of our discussion about Open Source educational models, support and funding schemes, community relationships, and other issues takes place.
- To join, change your subscription options, or unsubscribe: http://lists.teachingopensource.org/mailman/listinfo/tos
- To see previous postings to the list: http://lists.teachingopensource.org/pipermail/tos/
- Introduce yourself - Once you’ve joined the mailing list, please send an email introducing yourself, what you do, what you are interested in, how you can help TeachingOpenSource, and how we can help you.
- Explore existing Learning Materials
- Participate in events