The Clinic for Open Source Arts (COSA) at the University of Denver is a center that supports the creation of free, open source tools for creativity. COSA:
- Contributes to ongoing efforts to create and share digital arts using open-source digital tools.
- Creates cross-disciplinary projects with University of Denver students and faculty and frequently collaborates with other scholars in the digital field.
- Provides small grants and/or temporary working space for open source projects that add value to the digital arts field while collaborating with partner organizations locally and nationally.
- Hosts a variety of summits, clinics and workshops ranging from hackathons to coding tutorials.
- Builds communities around open-source tools for creativity.