A Learning Activity is the smallest unit of learning and could be a classroom activity, homework assignment, etc. Learning activities can be sequenced into Learning Modules, and can support steps on Pathways to FOSS contributions. To add a learning activity, use the Learning Activity Format with Directions. To review and give feedback, use the Learning Activity Rubric. Each learning activity should be categorized by level of detail as Minimal Sketch, Good Draft, or Ready to Use.
The Subcategories heading below lists categories of learning activities on this site. Categories are based on 50 Ways to be a FOSSer. The Pages heading below lists every learning activity on this site.
To find and share ideas for learning activities, see:
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
Pages in category "Learning Activity"
The following 134 pages are in this category, out of 134 total.
- Independent Capstone Project Design
- Installing a Virtual Machine
- Instantly Run An App in the Cloud
- Instantly Run An App in the Cloud 2
- Interactive Visualization with Git
- Intro Project Identification Activity
- Intro to Bash (Activity)
- Intro to Bug Trackers (Activity)
- Intro to Copyright and Licensing (Activity)
- Intro to FOSS (Activity)
- Intro to FOSS Project Anatomy (Activity)
- Intro to GitHub (Activity)
- Intro to IRC (Activity)
- Intro to Style Guides (Activity)
- Introduction to Building Open Source Software
- Introduction to Static Analysis
- Introduction to Test Driven Development
- Open Data Activity
- Open Source Communication Activity
- Open Source Communication Activity version2
- Open Vs Proprietary Mock Debate
- OpenMRS Architecture activity
- OpenMRS Design Reverse Engineering Activity (Android App)
- OpenMRS Security Assessment
- OpenMRS Security Assessment 1
- OpenMRS Security Assessment 2
- OpenMRS Security Assessment 3
- OpenMRS Security Assessment 3B
- OpenMRS Security Assessment 4
- OpenMRS Security Assessment 5
- OpenMRS Security Assessment 6
- Origins of Free Libre Software
- OS Project Comparison Activity