|Course||Computer Science II (CS2)|
|Course Overview||The second course for CS majors. Introduces basic data structures (lists, stacks, queues) & algorithms (searching, sorting).|
- learning objectives should be active, student-centered, specific, and measurable
- the student will be able to...
- for the entire course, and/or for FOSS-specific parts of the course
- include content & process skills
- consider all levels of Bloom's taxonomy
Pages in category "CS2"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.