From Teaching Open Source
Press coverage of various initiatives in teaching Open Source:
- Firefox's dev team: Canada's best-kept IT secret
- Seneca College teams with FOSS projects for hands-on learning
- How to start contributing to or using Open Source Software
- Building Communities (at OSS Watch)
- Building a community around your open source project (at RedHat Magazine)
- Free Software Project Management HOWTO
- Contributing to Open Source Projects HOWTO
- Producing Open Source Software A book about running open source projects.
Please add links...