From Teaching Open Source
 What each field means
- Red Hat budget refers to the money Red Hat spent on that specific POSSE, not counting full-time employee time.
- Red Hat hours refers to the (estimated) number of employee hours needed to plan that specific POSSE, not counting the time spent instructing during the actual workshop week.
- Profs refers to the number of professors touched by POSSE - attendees of the POSSE and professors who have been introduced to TOS by those POSSE alumni since.
- Projects refers to the open source communities that alumni from that POSSE and their students have contributed to.
- Students refers to the number of students touched by alumni of that POSSE.
 The data
|POSSE||Red Hat budget||Red Hat hours||2009 profs||2010 profs||2011 profs||2009 projects||2010 projects||2011 projects||2009 students||2010 students||2011 students|
|POSSE 2009||600||5||8+||8+ (projected)||Fedora, Mozilla||Fedora, CDOT, GNOME, OpenMRS, VLC, Plumbing||Fedora, CDOT, Plumbing, and more not yet planned (projected)||140+||320+||510+ (projected)|
|POSSE APAC||400||21||2||2 (projected)||Fedora||None||None (projected)||0+||0+||0+ (projected)|
|POSSE RIT||80||17||30+ (projected)||Sugar Labs, Fedora||Sugar Labs (multiple teams), Fedora, CivX, Moksha, New York State Government, FOSS@RIT research fellowships and on-campus co-ops, Wikiotics, Rochester Pythonistas||Sugar Labs (multiple teams), Fedora, CivX, Moksha, New York State Government, FOSS@RIT research fellowships and on-campus co-ops, Wikiotics, Rochester Pythonistas (all projected)||N/A||60||120+ (projected)|
|POSSE Worcester State||20||N/A||8||12 (projected)||N/A||Sugar Labs||Sugar Labs, Dreamwidth, Open Office 4 Kids, Freenet||N/A||40||80 (projected)|
|POSSE South Africa||80||N/A||5||25+ (projected)||N/A||Fedora||Fedora, Mozilla, Android, BeagleBoard, P2PU, and more (projected, but not yet planned).||N/A||6+||40+ (projected)|
|POSSE Doha||40||N/A||3||3 (projected)||N/A||Fedora||Fedora, open source cloud, open hardware (projected)||N/A||0||20+ (projected)|