From Teaching Open Source
Course materials and curricula:
- Real World Mozilla - A one-week crash course in Mozilla development.
- Best Practices: Open Source Development - With an introduction to Subversion
- Version Control - With an emphasis on SVN
- 100 Free Open Courseware Courses About Open Source
- Student Participation in the Community of Open Source Software for Humanity - SoftHum Links to Humanitarian FOSS courses, tutorials and guidelines for OSS tools and HFOSS applications, course materials, sample student projects and more.
- RPI - Open Source Software Practices Course Course materials include: Introduction to economics, copyright, patent and trademark law, open source software licensing, social impact of open source, wikipedia, open access (in scientific publications), case studies (VTK, ITK, CMake), open source and voting machines, managing open source communities, promoting an open source project, software development practices (test-driven development).
- FOSS Community Characterization Worksheet
- Quid du Free/Libre Open Source Software - a book writen in french language, author : Mohamed Saïd OUERGHI, Editor : Centre des Publications Universitaires (Tunis/ia), 2010, ISBN : 978-9973-37-622-0, used as a material to an introduction course to the FLOSS world in MP2L
See also: Teaching Materials Project
Please add links or pages...