We’ve had a number of success stories that highlight the amazing things that can happen when teachers bring their students into real Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) and Humanitarian FOSS (HFOSS) projects. We hope these are inspirational and are helpful to you during your consideration of why and how you might incorporate open source into your classes.
- Success Stories: The teacher point of view
- Success Stories: From the student’s side
- Success Stories: What Success Looks Like for FOSS communities
- HFOSS Project-Specific Success Stories
- Brief experience reports from POSSE alumni
- Link to story from student about FOSS experience.
- Link to story from FOSS community member about FOSS experience.
- Link to story from instructor or student about HFOSS experience.