Alphabetic order by first author last name.
- Chris Jensen and Walt Scacchi. 2007. Role Migration and Advancement Processes in OSSD Projects: A Comparative Case Study. In Proceedings of the 29th international conference on Software Engineering (ICSE ’07). IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, USA, 364-374. DOI=http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICSE.2007.74
This research has been funded by NSF grants.
- Burdge, D., Postner, L., Ellis, H.J.C., Hislop, G.W., Preparing for student participation in HFOSS projects: FOSS tools and techniques, Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges Volume 29 Issue 3, January 2014.
- Ellis, H.J.C., Hislop, G.W., Jackson, S. and Postner, L., Team Project Experiences in Humanitarian Free and Open Source Software (HFOSS). Trans. Comput. Educ. 15, 4, Article 18 (December 2015), 23 pages. DOI=http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2684812
- Ellis, H.J.C., Hislop, G.W., Pulimood, S.M., Morgan, B., and Coleman, B., Software Engineering Learning in HFOSS: A Multi-Institutional Study, 122nd Association for Engineering Education Annual Conference and Exposition, Seattle, WA, June 2015.
- Hislop, G.W., Ellis, H.J.C., Pulimood, S.M., Morgan, B., Mello-Stark, S., Coleman, B. and MacDonell, C., A Multi-Institutional Study of Learning via Student Involvement in Humanitarian Free and Open Source Software Projects, International Computing Education Research Workshop, Omaha, NE, Aug. 2015.